SSC Admit Card 2017 for Junior Translator at www.ssc.nic.in :
The Staff Service Selection Commission is again ready to offer job opportunities to the qualified candidates. The commission has issued new job vacancies in the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak posts. The interested candidates who had applied for these jobs have to pass the test that will SSC will conduct. The Application Form 2017 from 15 April 2017 to 5th May 2017 and the SSC JHT Exam 2017 will be held 15 June 2017. The other details of SSC JHT Exam 2017 will be available on the official website of the commission that is www.ssc.nic.in. The further selection process depends upon the result of this test.
The admit card is vital document that makes sure the entry of applicants in the examination hall. The admit card for the junior translator post will be issued by the service selection commission. The admit card makes sure the entry of person into the exam hall as it contains information regarding the candidate and the exam. The admit card for the Junior Translator post will be available online on the official website of SSC. The link for the admit card download will be available 10to 15 days before the exam. The online download procedure to get the admit card is as.
- First of all the candidate should visit the official website of the Staff Service Selection Commission @ ssc.nic.in
- On the home page check for the SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Admit card 2017 Link will available for the candidates to download it.
- Click on the particular link and another page will open where candidate have to fill few information regarding test.
- Enter your details like the registration number and the password. The aspirants have to write same information that they used while filling registration form.
- Then click on the submit button after filling information.
- Then your hall ticket is displayed on the screen.
- Download the file and save it. Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.
Important document Required rather than Admit Card
The Candidates have to carry a self-attested photocopy of any one the following listed Identity proofs, along with their call letter/admit card on the exam day and the identity proof must contains photo of the candidates. Photocopy of the identity proof to be produced by the candidate at the exam hall must be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Card
Important Information regarding Junior Translator Exam
- The hard copy of admit card won’t be send to the candidates house, so they had to themselves download it before the examination.
- The print out of the admit card should be taken by candidate and make double copy if it.
- The admit card is very important document so it should be kept with care and saved from any kind of damage.
- The date of the admit card download must be remember by the candidates and noted in the dairy.
- The admit card will self attested by the candidates themselves and one photo copy is attached to it.
- The candidates should bring the copy of identity proof with them from the above given list.
- The result of the examination is soon going to be disclosed after the month of examination date. But before result the answer key for the test is going to be prevails for the self evaluate of candidates.