JAC 10th Supplementary Results 2017
The Jharkhand School Education Board has conducted 10th class examination in the month of March/ April, 2017 and the JAC 10th Result 2017 of the examination was declared in the last week of May. Numerous students has passed the examination and got high scores. But ever one is not lucky as many students got compartments in one or two subjects. There are several reasons behind it but doesn’t mean that, the student is weak or not smart enough.
The JAC is got that point clearly as they first gives students to apply for Revaluation, Rechecking, Re-correction, Re-verification, Re-totaling, Recounting etc. and if the marks if aspirants doesn’t increase by them then he or she can apply for Reappear/ Supplementary Exam. In reappear student can again take the certain exam in which he fails and have chance to pass the examination without flinging in the full year.
JAC 10th Class Supplementary Examination Result Date
The compartment exams of the students have been already conducted by the Jharkhand Board and now students who are already in stress due to compartment have been feeling double stressed about the JAC 10th Supplementary Result 2017. So here we are going to reduce some stress of the aspirants by providing them information about the result date and procedure to check the result in simple manner.
The Exact Result Date of the JAC 10th Class is yet not announced by the board. But on the bases of past figures and urgency of result as the further admission of the students depends upon it, the JAC 10th Class Result is expected to be declaring on the first week of July. The board approximately took four weeks to evaluate answer sheets, so on that basis result will announce in July.
How to check the JAC 10th Supplementary Result 2017
The result of the 10th Class Supplementary Examination is going to be declared on the official website of www.jac.nic.in 2017. The result is only going to be avail on the online portal and other then that no elsewhere. How to obtain results online, than follow my lead here.
- In your desktop open the search engine doesn’t matter which you open.
- In search bar fill the following address www.jharresults.nic.in | www.jac.nic.in
- Within seconds a JAC Board website’s homepage will appears in front of you all.
- Click on the link of Jharkhand Board 10th Supply Result 2017.
- Now in the given columns fill your Date of Birth and Roll number to get result.
- The JAC 10th Exam Result of your hardworking is now in front of you and you can print its copy for further use also.
There are many websites available that provides service of alerting students when the Jharkhand 10th Results declared by the SMS or Email. To get these services one had to firstly register under these websites with their phone number or email address. That’s way students can get their results fast and easily without any difficulty.
The Point to Remember for Jharkhand 10th Supplementary Exam 2017
- The students can only apply for the reappear examination if they failed in one or two exams; if aspirant is failed in more papers then they had to repeat the full year.
- The aspirants can still take admission in the 11th standard while the result of the examination is not declared. They can submit copy of their reappear examination registration. But they have to clear the examination mean while.
- The aspirants if again fails in the paper, then board gives them one more chance plus one golden chance to clear the exam with high fees.