Gujarat secondary and higher secondary board GSEB Yearly Examination and its Schedule
The vibrant board of Gujarat secondary and higher secondary board also commonly known as the GSEB is board that plans its education policies and the syllabus schedule one prior to the start of the academic year. In the beginning of every session they conduct the Academic Council meeting in which scholars of different subjects were invited to give their worth able advice on the syllabus of the X and XII classes for that year. For the academic year 2016-17 the course was designed very strictly and according to the latest trends. The board had full schedule for the examination of secondary and higher secondary classes predetermined. The students have to follow the instruction strictly and had to learn the course it prescribed by the board and also it will declare GSEB HSC Result 2017 in the month of May.
Examination schedule for SSC class 2017
The board is going to hold the SSC Examination from 15th March to the 25th of March. The timing for the exams are going to be same. The Gujarat Secondary Education SSC board officially going announce the10th class Examination Time table for 2016-17 academic year. Official Time table Released at www.gseb.org or http://22.214.171.124/gseb/default.aspx. Examination time will be going as 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM. You can just also look below for the examination schedule also.
- 15 March, 2017 the exam will be Gujarati Language (F.L).
- On the 17 March, 2017 Science & Technology (11) exam is going too held.
- The 20 March, 2017exam of Math’s going to take place.
- On 22 March, 2017 exam will be of Samajik Vigyan (Social Science).
- On 23 March, 2017 the exam of Gujarati (SL) Second Language going to take place.
- On 24 March, 2017 exam of English (Second Language).
- On 25 March, 2017 the exams of Hindi / Sanskrit / Sindhi / Farsi / Aarbi (Second Language) will be held.
The Examination Schedule for HCS
The next most examination that GSEB conducts is of higher secondary and the exams for the 12th class 2017 and also declare GSEB 12th Result 2017 on its official site. Board are going to be held between the 15 to 31 March. The exams are going to conduct in two different timing in morning 10.30 to 1.45 and in the evening 3.00 to 6.15. Extra 15 minutes is given to students to read the questions paper. For other details students can visit the website of GSEB.
The HCS Examination Results
After the exams every students has eye on the result of the examination and most important on the HSC exams. The board will declare the result of the HSC exams on the last week of May or on first week of June. The students can easily download their examination result from the website of the board by following steps.
- Open the web browser on the computer and the search bar will appears on it.
- Type the official website address of Gujarat Board of Higher Secondary Education i.e www.gseb.nic.in.
- Official homepage Gujarat Board of Higher Secondary Education will appear and in the given menu find the link to the Higher secondary examination result 2017.
- The page that asks your information like name and roll number will appear.
- By filling the right information and clicking on the ‘submit’ button your result will comes on the screen.
- Students can take its print out copy as original result card will be issued later by the board.